Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Reality of Working on a Rig

These are photos of a Patterson rig (that's the company that Brady works for) in Wyoming that had a "blow out" about one month ago. It takes only minutes to melt an entire rig to the ground! Patterson is always increasing its safety procedures and Brady has thankfully never been in a "blow out" situation, but these photos are a good reminder that anything can happen in the oil field and it will always been one of the world's most dangerous jobs. I'm so thankful for the risks that Brady is willing to take to provide for his family. He is an awesome provider, an awesome dad, and an awesome husband!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This site rocks! I am very impressed with the work you have done on this! I think that they should feature Brady's crew on "Black Gold". That is an awesome show, and I my respect for Brady has grown immensely! He is the man! Keep posting! This is so cool!

Grandpa Clark (Todd)