Sunday, June 15, 2008

Denver continued

So finally, no more delays. I head over to gate C44 and hand over my ticket to the attendant. "I'm sorry, but you're too late", she said. My response of course was a little irritated. "What? Are you serious? I was re-scheduled for this flight and I've been here!". Finally, I convinced her to let me on the flight. Lucky me that she let me on board with the other TWO passengers on the plane! There was almost no room ;) Anyways, my flight landed around 3:20pm and I called my mom to let her know I had finally made it home. Almost. As the flight attendant went to open the plane door the door decided it wasn't going to open. So, after the pilot tried, the other pilot tried, the other flight attendant tried...a flight mechanic was finally called. Instead of waiting for the mechanic to fix the door, the crew decided that it would be better to emergency exit all of the passengers. So all three of us passengers were emergency exited and proceeded into the terminal. I had made it home.
So kids, the lesson here is...try not to be spontaneous. A quick twelve hour trip to Denver and back will surely turn into choatic flight schedules, emergency exits, and by the end you will know the Denver airport like the back of your hand. So plan ahead. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Megan!! I love your blog! You are such a cute wife to go and surprise your hubby! Your girls are adorable too!! Just if you were wondering I found your blog address on facebook.